Compounding for Podiatry
Explore a more effective way to treat your feet
The often-nagging pain and discomfort that can impact feet, ankles and lower legs can take a substantial toll on a patient’s mobility and quality of life. Every patient’s mechanism works differently and in cases where specific allergens or side effects can come in the way of treatment related to feet, podiatry medicine serves as an answer.
Pain management compounding can lead to increased relief and better outcomes for a variety of podiatric issues.
Podiatry compounding offers medication with the advantage of treating a patient’s specific needs. The ingredients, dosage and form can be tailored according to pain tolerance, type of wound or fungal issue, the patient’s overall health, and more.
With the help of your doctor in collaboration with a skilled Vios pharmacist, you can pursue the advantages – and feel the relief – of compound medication treatment for your podiatric issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Physiotherapists are trained to use movement and exercise to help people regain their body function and strength after an injury. Most people injured after an accident need physiotherapists for strengthening their muscles and regain muscular movement. A wide range of treatment technique are used for physiotherapies like exercises, manual therapy, advice, and education.
Podiatrists are trained for the treatment of foot-related issues. Podiatrists help people with feet or foot pain, whether it is bone or muscular pain. They also deal with other foot-related problems such as blisters, calluses, hard skin. etc. Podiatrists also help in designing and modifying Orthotics to treat misalignment of the foot & lower limb. This helps in the treatment of foot, knee, ankle, hip, or even lower back pain.
A podiatrist can help in the treatment of the following foot problem:
- Fractures and Sprains - Common injuries that affect foot or ankle
- Plantar Fasciitis - Pain at the bottom of the foot due to over-stretched or strained tissue.
- Heel Pain - Heel pain due to over-exertion, over-stretching, poorly fitting shoes, severe disease, and Achilles tendinitis.
- Blisters - Blister bubble due to tear under the skin
- Corns and Calluses - Calluses form when the skin hardens and corn forming a hard lump with inflamed skin.
- Bunions - Bony bump forms at the big toe joint.
- Arthritis - Inflammation, swelling, and wear and tear on your joints.
- Ingrown Toenails - In the surrounding skin, toenails grow causing pain and discomfort.
- Gnarly or Thick Toenails - Caused due to fungal infections, trauma, aging, etc.
- Achilles Tendinitis - Caused due to repetitive strain or overuse of the Achilles tendon.
- Neuromas - A benign cyst that develops in the ball of the foot
- Athlete’s Foot - Caused by the fungus called Tinea, which is commonly found in public showers, around swimming pools, in change rooms floors, etc.
- Morton’s Neuroma - Caused due to nerve problem between the third and fourth bones.
The variety of podiatric issues which can be treated through podiatry compounding medication are as follows:
- Arthritis & Inflammation
- Muscle & Joint Pian
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Athlete's Foot
- Antifungal therapy
- Wounds & Poor Circulation
- Non-Surgical Nail Removal
- and more
One can easily order online a refill for your podiatry compounding medication with VIOS. We also send reminders to our patients when they are about to run out of their medication.
Yes, podiatry compounding medication is available in cream, spray & tablet capsule form.
Podiatry compounding medication is made by mixing various ingredients which are approved by the FDA which makes it completely legal.
Yes, it is completely safe to use podiatry compounding medication. The doctors will assess your body & prescribe the ingredients & dosage to be administered which has no side effects.
The doctor will examine your body and check your complete medical history and based on this assessment he/she will prescribe the dosage for your podiatric compounding medication.
Our state-of-the-art facility allows us to maintain highest quality at competitive price for our customers. Feel free to contact us via phone or email to get the best pricing.