People experience a hormonal imbalance in every stage of their life. It is very difficult to understand if men or women are experiencing any hormonal changes in their bodies.
Here are the common signs & symptoms of hormonal imbalance in men and women.
What are the signs of hormonal imbalances in Men?
Men experience hormonal changes in their bodies especially after they attain a certain age. Most of the are related to low low testosterone. There are many symptoms of low testosterone in men that you should be aware of.
- Chronic fatigue, which means you usually feel tired even though you’ve had plenty of relaxation and sleep.
- A lack of muscle mass, even though you are regularly working out at the gym. This can be unexplained and unexpected
- Increased body fats
- Decreasing bone mass. This is detected when you break a bone by doing some simple activity.
- Frequent mood changes & depression.
- Lower mental capacity, lack of focus & reduced decision-making ability.
- Feeling irritable and angry about unrelated things
- Experiencing “brain fog” and mental confusion.
If men are experiencing any of these symptoms quite frequently, it is recommended to go for bioidentical hormone therapy for men.
What are the signs of hormonal imbalances in women?
Women experience hormonal changes in their bodies at every stage of their life. They experience an increase or decrease in estrogen and progesterone. These hormonal symptoms can be of the following
- Frequent fatigue even after a good amount of sleep and rest.
- Night sweats.
- Hot flashes come without warning and you experience extreme heat and sweat at any time irrespective of the room temperature.
- Decreased libido and low sex drive.
- Unexplained weight gain.
- Insomnia affects your sleep pattern and health.
- Becoming easily irritated and always being angry.
- Anxiety and depression.
- Feeling of coldness in your feet and hands.
It is recommended to go for bioidentical hormonal therapy for women formulated with compounding medication if they frequently experience any of these symptoms.